- Start: September 15, 2018 9:00 am
- End: September 15, 2018 4:00 pm
As Supporters of The Compass you are at the heart of everything we do. This year, we need your support to make our annual fundraising event a huge success. Our clients’ needs have never been greater and every dollar we raise will help to buy food for the market or will support our programs that help people in need.
What Can You Expect?
- A beautiful 5km or 10km walk through some of Mississauga’s stunning lakefront parks
- Great food to fuel our volunteers and community members
- Live music
- Our charity silent auction
- A great time at our Fun Fair
- The feeling of working with your community to make an impact.
Please plan to bring friends and family to join in this amazing community event. All ages are welcome.
130 Mineola Rd East, Mississauga
Saturday September 15, 2018
9 am Registration with coffee and a snack. Get a Compass T-shirt and take group photos.
11-4 pm Foods of the World Picnic, Silent Auction and Fun Fair
Contact us at Walk@TheCompass.ca for information on registering for the walk, or to express interest in event sponsorship, volunteering or donating silent auction items.
Interested in collecting donations the old fashioned way?